It is our objective to provide safety, security and integrity for all employees, visitors and the products we manufacture within our facility. If you are a visitor to our facility, we respectfully request that you adhere to the guidelines outlined in this policy and disseminate this information to all current and future visitors to FES.
These guidelines are effective immediately, and acceptance will be required by each visitor upon entry to our facility.
FES Visitor Policy
- Before each visit, all visitors must complete the FES online Visitor Request Form which is linked to below. We kindly request no less than 24 hour, prior day notice of your visit.
- Visitors will be provided with a phone number and email address of their point of contact while at FES.
- Visitor access to FES is restricted to our normal working hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday unless other arrangements are coordinated with your FES point of contact.
- Visitors must enter and exit the FES facility through the main lobby entrance each day they are onsite at FES. Once inside, please sign in at the visitor kiosk and contact your designated point of contact to let them know you that have arrived. Upon departure each day please sign out at the visitor kiosk.
- Visitors must wear their visitor's badge so that the visitor's name and company name are clearly visible.
- While visiting FES, please coordinate your visit objectives with your FES point of contact each day to include key personnel with whom you wish to visit. Your point of contact will facilitate any such visits with the appropriate FES personnel.
- To preclude disruption of assembly, testing or material handling operations, please do not enter these areas without authorization and coordination with your FES point of contact.
- No pictures will be allowed on the manufacturing floor or in the FES facility without prior approval from your point of contact.
- As posted throughout our facility, all bags and personal items are subject to an inspection by our Facility Security Officer.
We appreciate your cooperation and commitment in assisting FES in keeping our facility secure and safe.
Accept Visitor Policy and Complete Visitor Request Form »